HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:855 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RedSeer Consulting - Research Associate (0-2 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play an active role in all aspects of client project execution (operationalize research designs, sampling plans, questionnaire development and digitization, issue trees, synthesis reports, etc.)
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to case team members and client stakeholders.
- Interview customers, competitors, suppliers, and employers - work that will become the basis of the project team's recommendations.
- After accumulating appropriate experience, take responsibility for supervising junior analysts.
- After 1-3 years, based on performance, you will move into the role of Team Lead, where you will execute projects by leading the team of research associates.
4-year BTech / 5-year Integrated Dual Degree
0-2 years of relevant work experience in market research
Strong quantitative / analytical background
Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
Ability to work effectively in teams
Lifelong learning mindset
Willingness to travel
Location - Gurugram
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.