HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3475 Applications:556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
RedSeer Consulting - Research Analyst (0-1 yrs)
About RedSeer Consulting (www.redseerconsulting.com)
RedSeer Consulting, a management consulting firm, has been founded with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We work along side our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making.
Job Opening: Research Analyst
Education Background: Graduate from Tier 1 college (Any Branch)
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Experience at drawing insights from data
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Exposure to core-consulting skills (presentation skills and client management skills)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development
- Ability to manage multiple projects and lead a team
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
- Scoping engagements, managing stakeholders, coaching team-members and ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Conducting primary and secondary research and developing strategic analysis studies
- Managing client requirements and expectations on different aspects of a project
- Active business development and account farming for generating more business
- Managing a team of analysts to deliver end-to-end research and consulting projects
- Driving clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations
- Presenting insights and conclusions from different studies confidently and meaningfully to senior clients (in-person or over conferencing)
- Authoring sales collateral and creating thought leadership whitepapers
- Contributing in hiring and administrative processes for RedSeer
Compensation: Based on applicant’s profile
Ideal Candidate: We want enthusiastic, independent and motivated individuals to work with us.
RedSeer looks for the following skills sets
1. Ability to take Initiatives
2. Sharp problem solving skills
3. Results oriented
4. Excellent communication Skills
5. Spirited Team member
6. Eager to work in an entrepreneurial setting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.