HR - Recruitment at Redseer Consulting
Views:23927 Applications:2372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
RedSeer Consulting - Junior Business Analyst/Business Analyst (0-2 yrs)
About RedSeer Consulting
RedSeer Consulting is a research and consulting firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We are nine years old and one of the fastest growing research and consulting firms in India. We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. Our team size is around 120 people with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
We are structured along 2 Business units: Management Consulting and Research. The Consulting arm works primarily on CEO agenda. Research arm serves PEs, VCs and top consulting firms, providing primary /secondary research services and analytics solutions.
RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organizations across Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity and Management Consulting.
We work alongside our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making. Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales and Marketing Strategy and Business critical research.
Over the next five years, RedSeer aspires to be recognized as the Most Reputed Home-Grown Consulting Organization and firmly establish itself as experts in five verticals in the Indian market.
RedSeer is looking to hire people who are a) Passionate, B) Analytic C) Client-centered and d) Self-starters ready to work in a startup culture. Some of the qualifying requirements are:
Job Description : Junior Business Analyst/Business Analyst
What we offer
RedSeer's entrepreneurial environment and flat organizational structure provides unparalleled learning opportunities in the form of client management and project management skills.
- Development of all rounded abilities in each team member through good exposure to the entire range of research methodologies, project types, industries and countries;
- Promising career path with our talent management philosophy centered on promotion from within the organization;
- Commitment to provide training and continuous learning to further personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package; startup environment, Fun and Hardworking team- We work hard, and we party harder.
What we expect
- Interacting with client and understanding the requirements
- Draft problem statement and create action plan - Working with senior management on sales collateral and pitch
- Manage a team of research analysts for data quality and process
- Conduct primary and secondary within tight deadlines. The research data needs to be collected and correlated by making calls.
- Engage customers to get the necessary information in the most detailed manner.
- Probe whenever required to get the relevant data.
- Work on ad-hoc short-term research engagements within tight deadlines.
- Ensuring Redseer quality of deliverables on each engagement
- Understanding business objectives and doing surveys and interviews for the project as per the requirements.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
What we require
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Proficiency in MS office and good understanding of internet-based research.
- Must possess the ability to meet the stipulated quality of tasks and timelines;
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup & eager to learn and take ownership of assignments.
- Should be an excellent team player.