HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:462 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
RedSeer Consulting - Engagement Manager (5-10 yrs)
- An Engagement Manager at RedSeer is a member of our leadership team who plays a significant and impactful role in defining and shaping the Firm's objectives and the practice that he / she leads.
- He/she will own the P&L and related account management responsibilities for their sector/sub-sector and shall lead multiple engagements managing cross-functional teams of Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Lead and own the overall delivery of engagements from problem structuring / scoping to execution and delivery.
- Build positive client relationships that provides avenues for ongoing engagement including new business opportunities.
- Mentor and guide team members making sure that every team member has a clearly chartered growth / career plan.
- Ensure a fun and motivated work culture within respective teams.
- Keep oneself updated on industry trends in areas that are relevant to our business.
- Contribute to our marketing initiatives and thought leadership pieces.
- Management degree from a top-tier institute with a strong academic background, with 6+ years of relevant consulting experience after Post-graduation.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent time-management and organization skills.
- Exposure to core-consulting skills (presentation skills and client management skills).
- Experience at drawing insights from data.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and lead a team.
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup.
- Ability to drive clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations.