HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3552 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
RedSeer Consulting - Corporate Communications Role (5-8 yrs)
Job Title: Corporate Communications
Who you are?
The Wordsmith/ The Composer. You are a master wordsmith and composer who truly understands the power of words and know how to use it sparingly and in excess as per the the need of the hour.
Your ability to showcase the research-driven market analysis we deliver, will determine how we are perceived in the eyes of the industry, thereby creating an aspirational desire among the people your message touches. You should also have the capability to wield technology to make your wordily creations reach a wider audience.
- Drive innovation and create fresh and relevant content for Redseer website and the social media pages.
- Develop engaging content for press releases, newsletters, blogs, presentations, internal deliverables and related marketing materials
- Work closely with industry leaders and convert their experience and practice into lucid content while ensuring brand consistency
- Stay up to date with industry developments and continuously monitor market trends in-media and on-ground
- Have strong execution focus, put in the grunt work required, and work closely with concerned stakeholders to deliver projects on time
Desired Skills :
- Passionate about industry trends, internet consumer space, and has some past experience in writing enterprise stories
- Ability to draft content pieces, short & long-form content such as Blogs, Infographics, Articles, Web-page content
- A knack to learn new styles of writing and improvise whenever required.
- Ability to understand and grasp novel techniques to write relevant and thought-provoking write-ups
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Pride of ownership with the ability to deliver high-quality results in a timely manner
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Basic Graduation/ post-graduation in English/ Journalism/ Mass communication/Media & Entertainment
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.