HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:870 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
RedSeer Consulting - Corporate Communications Role (0-2 yrs)
RedSeer Consulting - Corporate Communications
Who you are?
The Wordsmith/ The Composer :
- You are a master wordsmith and composer who truly understands the power of words and know how to use it sparingly and in excess as per the need of the hour.
- Your ability to showcase the research driven market analysis we deliver, will determine how we are perceived in the eyes of the industry, thereby creating aspirational desire among the people your message touches. You should also have the capability to wield technology to make your wordily creations reach a wider audience.
- Drive innovation and create fresh and relevant content for Redseer website and the social media pages
- Develop engaging content for press releases, newsletters, blogs, presentations, internal deliverables and related marketing materials
- Work closely with industry leaders and convert their experience and practice into lucid content while ensuring brand consistency
- Stay up to date with industry developments and continuously monitor market trends in-media and on-ground
- Have strong execution focus, put in the grunt work required, and work closely with concerned stakeholders to deliver projects on time
- Passionate about industry trends, internet consumer space, and has some past experience in writing enterprise stories
- Ability to draft content pieces, short & long form content such as Blogs, Info graphics, Articles, Web-page content
- A knack to learn new styles of writing and improvise whenever required.
- Ability to understand and grasp novel techniques to write relevant and thought-provoking write-ups
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Pride of ownership with the ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- Impeccable attention to detail
Degree/post-graduation in English/ Journalism/ Mass communication/Media & Entertainment
- RedSeer Consulting is a globally acknowledged Consulting and Research firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets.
- RedSeer is the premier consulting firm in the Indian e-commerce market. Driven through original and innovation research methodologies, some highlights of our work below:
- >70% of the funds invested in India track portfolio performances/new investment efficacy through us
- >90% of GMV in Indian market rely on us for performance evaluation programs
- 3 out of 5 funds (invested in India) have strategic contracts with us
- We have advised on more than $23Bn of investment decisions through our commercial due diligences
- We have the largest repository on knowledge in the sector along with best in class team of consultants
Redseer powered the Flipkart & Walmart deal:
- RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organizations across new age industries but not limited to Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Management Consulting and E-commerce.
- Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales/Marketing Strategy, Competition Landscape Analysis, Customer Acquisition/Insights and Operational Excellence.
- We offer services globally with strong hold in India, Middle East and South east Asia. With corporate offices at Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay, Dubai, Singapore and New Jersey. You can get more details about the company on our website: https://redseer.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.