HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4380 Applications:1154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
RedSeer Consulting - Business Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Job Title : Business Analyst
Job Purpose :
Business Analyst will work on client projects as part of a team and will be responsible for problem solving. They will work as the consulting execution engine and will play a key role in contributing to problem structuring, gathering and analysing data for their allocated hypothesis, conducting related primary research, and thereby driving / contributing to the team's recommendations.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in the plan of execution and contribute to problem structuring
- Understand overall consulting project hypothesis, and then understand and drive their sub-hypothesis / assertion areas through :
- Primary research
- Conduct Expert/Industry ecosystem / Consumer interviews to collect the required information.
- This will require creating holistic questionnaire(s), and reaching out the interviewees through internal / external sources.
- For Customer surveys, work with the related internal teams to make sure that things are moving as per plan.
- Secondary Research : Supplement the findings with adequate secondary research as required through usage of online market research / internal Redseer IP.
- Analysis : Ability to analyse data to come up with recommendations on the workstream as allocated.
In addition, contribute to :
- Contribute / Drive thought leadership pieces working with senior stakeholders in the organization.
- Work with senior management on sales collaterals / pitches as per requirements.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
- Ensure Redseer quality of deliverables on each engagement.
Qualifications/ Screening Criteria :
- Graduate from Top Tier Colleges with 0-2 Yrs of work experience.
- Relevant work experience in the field will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Proficient in MS office and good understanding of internet-based research.
- Must possess the ability to meet the stipulated quality of tasks and timelines.
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup & eager to learn and take ownership of assignments.
- Should be an excellent team player.