HR - Recruitment at Redseer Consulting
Views:30501 Applications:4916 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:358
RedSeer Consulting - Associate Consultant/Consultant (0-4 yrs)
About RedSeer Consulting:
- RedSeer Consulting is a globally acknowledged Consulting and Research firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We are eight years old and one of the fastest growing firms in India. We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. We have a privilege of working with 150 plus clients on over 1000 plus engagements in short span of time. We are currently team of 100 plus employees and growing, with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
- We are structured along 3 Business units: Management Consulting, Research and Benchmarking.. Research and Benchmarking Unit serves PEs, VCs and top consulting firms providing analytics solutions.
- RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organisations across new age industries but not limited to Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Management Consulting and E-commerce. We are positioned as leader in consumer internet advisory space.
- Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales/Marketing Strategy, competition landscape analysis, customer acquisition/insights and operational excellence.
-We offer services globally with strong hold in India, Middle East and South east Asia.
- Over the next five years, RedSeer aspires to be recognized as the Most Reputed Home Grown Consulting Organization and has gain expertise in five verticals in the Indian market.
- Management from a top-tier institute with a strong academic background, with 0 to 4 years of experience post MBA
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Skilled at drawing insights from data
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development
- Ability to manage multiple projects and lead a team
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
- General awareness is must.
- Scoping engagements, managing stakeholders, coaching team-members and ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Managing client requirements and expectations on different aspects of a project
- Driving clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations
- Active business development and account farming for generating more business
- Ability to analyse data and develop strategies
- Presenting insights and conclusions from different studies confidently and meaningfully to senior clients
- Authoring sales collateral and creating thought leadership whitepapers
What you can expect :
- Rewarding career with immense career growth opportunities
- Unparalleled learning opportunities about management consulting & business-critical research
- End to end responsibilities which directly affect our clients businesses and our business
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Negotiable