HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4899 Applications:1786 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
RedSeer Consulting - Associate Consultant (0-3 yrs)
Job Title: Associate Consultant
- Associate Consultant will focus/drive key portions of client projects and will work towards leading small to mid-sized engagements or lead a significant work stream on a large engagement.
- They work directly with the Project leads and do interact with the client to present their findings. Expected to analyze, interview clients and their customers, plan and facilitate workshops, translate conclusions into recommendations, or help design and implement large-scale organizational change programs.
- Contribute with significant ownership to the client problem structuring and related plan of execution
- Understand overall consulting project hypothesis and then understand and drive their sub-hypothesis / assertion areas through Work with a team of Business Analyst(s) as per the engagement or self-drive Primary research:
- Conduct / Moderate Expert/Industry ecosystem / Consumer interviews to collect the required information. This will require creating a holistic questionnaire(s) as per the key hypothesis areas, and then reaching out / guiding the team to reach out to the interviewees through internal/external sources.
- For Customer surveys, work with the related internal teams to make sure that things are moving as per plan.
- Secondary Research: Supplement the findings with adequate secondary research as required through the usage of online market research / internal Redseer IP.
- Analysis: Ability to analyze data to come up with recommendations on the workstream as allocated. Usage of tools (e.g. knowledge of advanced excel, any other analytical tools to fast track the analysis, appetite for any tech tools to fast track the analysis will be a plus).
- Report Writing: Translate the analysis to a client-ready report (mostly ppt), with a good vertical and horizontal logic.
- Client Interaction as required: Present findings for your workstream to the client, and manage the client on small/integrated projects for your pieces.
Timelines: Strictly adhere to timelines, and manager internal/external stakeholders accordingly.
In addition, contribute to:
- Contribute / Drive thought leadership pieces working with senior stakeholders in the organization.
- Work with senior management on sales collaterals/pitches as per requirements.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies. Share industry trends with senior leadership on an ongoing basis
- Provide inputs and insights to the marketing team as per requirements.
- Contribute to media interactions as per requirements in a structured manner.
- Ensure Redseer quality of deliverables on each engagement.
- Ensure a Fun and Driven culture in their respective teams
Qualifications/ Screening Criteria:
- Tier-1 B-school + 0-2 years of experience
- Tier-1 Graduate college + 2-3 years of experience
- Previous consulting/ strategy role is a plus, but consulting skills are a must irrespective of background.
- Excellent time-management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development.
- Ability to lead small project teams of BAs with experience.
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup.
- General awareness is a must.
Redseer has emerged as one of the largest Consumer-facing consulting firms in India in the last 10 years. Currently, we are the leaders in Consumer Internet advisory in India.
With 6 offices across the world a team of 150+ consultants we serve more than 200+ clients across geographies.
More than 70% of the funds invested in India track portfolio performances/new investment efficacy through us.
Proudly 90% of Indian online GMV in the Indian market relies on us for performance evaluation programs.
3 out of 5 funds, invested in India, have strategic contracts with us. We have advised on more than $23Bn of investment decisions through our commercial due diligences.
Our Commercial Due Diligences has enabled investors attain 20%+ higher ROI.
We are proud to have powered the Flipkart and Walmart deal.
USP: The twin model of consulting with an integrated research approach is what differentiates us. We have a strong internal research arm enabling consultants with best in class pedigree providing high quality consulting.
Thought leaders: We are the thought leaders in consumer-facing businesses. Have authored multiple pieces on E-tailing, Cosmetics, Health Foods, Omni-channel, Preventive healthcare, etc.
We are the most quoted internet advisory firm with an annualized run rate of 2500+ mentions in leading publications globally. Being covered by Forbes, Bloomberg, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, LiveMint, Economics Times, Business Standard and others.
You can get more details about the company on our website: