HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:547 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
RedSeer Consulting - Assistant Manager - Human Resources - Recruitment (2-7 yrs)
Job Title - Assistant Manager - Human Resources
Job Purpose - This role plays an important part in building a strong brand for our company by ensuring we attract, hire and retain the best in class talent
Job Location - HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Key Responsibilities -
- Handling end to end lateral hiring for the assigned business units
- Hiring via various job portals like Naukri, IIM Jobs, Linkedin, Social Media Hiring. Passive Candidate Search
- Salary negotiation and Offer letter generation
- Ensuring good hiring experience for all the involved stakeholders
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within RedSeer
- Publishing monthly Hiring Dashboards to understand the quality of hires & the ways to improve the process
- Act as Consultants to the new hires and help them onboard
- Background Verification of the new joiners
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI and periodically generate reports for the same
- Handling the end to end Campus hiring process by taking part in the manpower planning, shortlisting the colleges, defining the hiring framework and driving the complete process along with the leadership.
Qualifications/ Screening Criteria -
- Master's Degree/MBA in Human Resources Management or related field from Tier 1 college is preferred.
- High on integrity, trustworthiness and collaboration
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically in the deployment of various Recruitment programs
- Should have strong analytics, presentation and interpersonal skills, negotiation & Conflict resolution skills.
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
- Exposure to Consulting companies or similar high demand sectors such as PE, Investment Banks etc. will be a plus.
Redseer has emerged as one of the largest Consumer-facing consulting firms in India in the last 10 years. Currently, we are the leaders in Consumer Internet advisory in India.
With 6 offices across the world a team of 170+ employees we serve more than 250+ clients across geographies.
- More than 70% of the funds invested in India track portfolio performances/new investment efficacy through us.
- Proudly 90% of Indian online GMV in the Indian market relies on us for performance evaluation programs.
- 3 out of 5 funds, invested in India, have strategic contracts with us. We have advised on more than $25Bn of investment decisions through our commercial due diligences.
- Our Commercial Due Diligences has enabled investors attain 20%+ higher ROI.
- We are proud to have powered the Flipkart and Walmart deal.
- USP: The twin model of consulting with an integrated research approach is what differentiates us. We have a strong internal research arm enabling consultants with best in class pedigree providing high quality consulting.
- Thought leaders: We are the thought leaders in consumer-facing businesses. Have authored multiple pieces on E-tailing, Cosmetics, Health Foods, Omni-channel, Preventive healthcare, etc.
- We are the most quoted internet advisory firm with an annualized run rate of 2500+ mentions in leading publications globally. Being covered by Forbes, Bloomberg, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, LiveMint, Economics Times, Business Standard and others.
You can get more details about the company on our website:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.