RedDoorz - Senior Product Manager - Backend/Core Platform - IIT/NIT/BITS (6-8 yrs)
Get to know our company :
With ~200 Mn USD invested till date, RedDoorz is the fastest growing hotel chain in Southeast Asia with 2000+ hotels and 5Mn+ customers spread across the region. RedDoorz strives to provide the finest affordable accommodation to all customers in every stay. We are committed to deliver a quality experience to customers by leveraging technology and data to the full scale.
Get to know our team :
- Product Managers at Reddoorz focus on identifying real customer and business problems and solve them with great efficiency
- Product Managers are able to develop a vision of the product and break it down to MVP
- We are excellent communicators that work collaboratively with teams across geographies
- We understand that product management is not just about writing PRDs but more about developing in-depth knowledge of the problem and coming up with the solution that is well-thought, iteratively tested and incrementally useful with end-to-end ownership.
Get to know the role :
In this role, you will be responsible to develop products that are required to scale the business. You will:
- create and own the product roadmap for finance and accounting products including but not limited to billing, reconciliations, booking-to-cash realisation for the business
- collaborate with business, finance and other product stakeholders and manage product for booking management system (OMS)
- Work with engineering team to initiate engineering sprints and prioritise the scope of projects.
- Breakdown complex problems to drive product development at great speed.
- Define and measure the relevant metrics that define the success of products.
Key Role Requirements / Functional Competencies :
- Overall experience of 6-8 years, of which 3+ years of product management experience is required for the role.
- Prior experience in products for finance, accounting, OMS, SaaS products are preferred
- Graduated from a top university or institute such as IIT/NIT/BITS
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- Excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills