HR at Redcliffe Lifetech Private Limited
Views:1093 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Redcliffe Labs - Manager - Business Development/Corporate Sales (7-15 yrs)
Redcliffe Labs is India's leading diagnostics service provider with a comprehensive portfolio approach, both with routine and specialized test menus, and advanced testing labs across 180+ cities. Its digital-first approach with on-demand 1-hour home collection and same-day reporting is disrupting the way diagnostics is delivered today.
PROFILE : Create and manage New and follow-up accounts by mapping and engaging into Corporate, Insurance brokers, Healthtech cos., Insuretech cos., Wellness cos., TPAs, any other health & Wellness B2B or B2C aggregator.
QUALIFICATION : MBA (Sales & Marketing)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- To achieve/ exceed monthly /annual sales targets for the team & region through a well-structured market plan in line with the Central team.
- Market mapping (>50% travel)- Travelling to build mapped regions & accounts/ partnerships meeting the stakeholders and creating opportunities and continuous revenue growth.
- Account mapping and liaison- Making inroads into targeted accounts and markets through ongoing engagement and account mapping strategies.
- Consistent revenue growth- Ensuring retention of the renewal accounts and revenue growth.
- Payments- Ensuring timely payments from the accounts from the territory/ accounts.
- Keeping the central office updated on the competition landscape and new market development.
Key Requirements :
Skills : Direct Sales networking, liaison skills, Consultative selling, revenue target planning & achievement, Strong communication & Presentation skill, Competitive analysis, and feedback to Central Product & Marketing team.
Note : Only females prefer for Bangalore Location
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.