HR at Redcliffe Lifetech Private Limited
Views:525 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Redcliffe Labs - Communication Specialist (2-6 yrs)
Opening- Communication Specialist
Redcliffe Labs is India's leading diagnostics service provider with a comprehensive portfolio approach, both with routine and specialized test menus, and advanced testing labs across 220+ cities. Its digitalfirst approach with on-demand 1-hour home collection and same-day reporting is disrupting the way diagnostics is delivered today.
Work Location : Noida
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Communication Specialist with exceptional writing and verbal communication skills to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and executing communication strategies to enhance our brand value and effectively convey our messages to various stakeholders.
- Clear and effective communication with various stakeholders including the internal team, clients, partners and vendors.
- Creating communication strategy and content for new brand initiatives with brand language consistency and strategic approach
- Content Creation: Create compelling and engaging content for various communication channels, including website, social media, press releases, newsletters, videos, and marketing materials.
- Media Relations: Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, journalists, and influencers to secure positive coverage for the company. Prepare and distribute press releases and media kits.
- Social Media Management: Manage and grow our social media presence across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others. Develop and execute social media campaigns.
- Internal Communication: Develop and implement internal communication strategies to ensure that employees are informed and engaged with company updates, initiatives, and culture.
- Crisis Communication: Be prepared to handle crisis situations by developing crisis communication plans, drafting statements, and coordinating with the leadership team.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and customer preferences. Use this knowledge to adapt communication strategies accordingly.
- Event Management: Coordinate and promote company events, webinars, workshops, and conferences. Prepare eventrelated communication materials.
- Brand Management: Maintain and strengthen the company's brand identity, ensuring consistency in messaging and design across all communication channels.
- Building brand perception and value as per companys communication goals
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor and analyze the performance of communication strategies, using metrics and feedback to make data-driven improvements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience: 2 6 Years
- Bachelor's/PG degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field
Contact Number- 9289460987
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.