Recruitment Team at RedBus
Views:1775 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
redBus.in - Project Manager - Software Delivery Management (7-10 yrs)
- redBus is India's largest online bus ticketing platform that has transformed bus travel in the country by bringing ease and convenience to millions of Indians who travel using buses. Founded in 2006, redBus is part of India's leading online travel company MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT). By providing the widest choice, superior customer service, lowest prices, and unmatched benefits, redBus has served over 8 mn customers. redBus has a global presence with operations across Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia, and Peru apart from India.
- redBus has now forayed into the intra-city carpooling business with a new product called rPool, extending its arm on the ground travel opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the process and if necessary re-engineer the process
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions in and across teams
- Set project modules and priorities in consultation with Technical Architect and/or Product Owner/Manager
- Resource planning and task allocation with the consultation of a technical lead according to skill matrix
- Control Development throughout SDLC as per sprint schedule.
- Effectively communicate challenges and project progress and remove barriers.
- Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team and shield team from external interfaces.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in the appropriate shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to coordinate/conduct sprint ceremonies
- Understand current processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Communicate project risks
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- 5+ years of software Delivery Management experience
- Should have handled 4-5 project teams at any given point in time
- Good Stakeholder Management and Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Maintain a high level of energy and engagement