Recruitment Team at RedBus
Views:4065 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
redBus.in - City Manager (4-8 yrs)
About redBus :
redBus is India's largest online bus ticketing platform that has transformed bus travel in the country by bringing ease and convenience to millions of Indians who travel using buses. Founded in 2006, redBus is part of India's leading online travel company MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT). By providing the widest choice, superior customer service, lowest prices, and unmatched benefits, redBus has served over 8 mn customers. redBus has a global presence with operations across Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia, and Peru apart from India.
redBus has now forayed into the intra-city carpooling business with a new product called rPool, extending its arm on the ground travel opportunities.
- Develop and define business roadmaps for the respective cities for rPool
- Identify new areas of sales, requirements for corporate organizations, manage corporate accounts
- Understanding of customers and competition, to then synthesize into business strategy
- Define and analyze metrics for success of the product
- Market landscaping and Competitive analysis.
- Integrate research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customer experience
- External benchmarking with competition and the market
- Analytical thinking and enthusiast to solve problems
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred with 3-4 years of experience in BD / Sales with a minimum of 2 years of team management experience
- Good Key account management and negotiation skills
- Interested/willing to travel extensively in the assigned city
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An inclination for numbers and analytics.
- Good people management skills