Recruitment Team at RedBus
Views:2580 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
redBus.in - Category Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
redBus is India's largest online bus ticketing platform that has transformed bus travel in the country by bringing ease and convenience to millions of Indians who travel using buses. Founded in 2006, redBus is part of India's leading online travel company MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT). By providing widest choice, superior customer service, lowest prices and unmatched benefits, redBus has served over 8 million customers. redBus has a global presence with operations across Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Peru apart from India.
Position : Category Manager ( Business Development)
Exp - 2 - 5 Yrs
Location - Bangalore ( Leela Palace)
Sell, manage and problem solve technical solutions like dynamic pricing to Bus operators as well as to coordinate with HQ on making the product better
- Responsible for identifying the right set of bus operators and pre-sales for technical products like dynamic pricing
- Facilitate the sales/BD team to achieve the targets for dynamic pricing by helping them in solution selling
- Provide demos & training to bus operators on how to operate the product using product presentations, clarifications, QnA etc.
- Ongoing selling of the nuances of the solution & benefit delivered to the bus operator.
- Intervene & guide on pricing related queries
- Manage account by delivering support & services to bus operators in person
- Liaisons with product/sales for deployment & help incorporate feedback from operator.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bend for Analytics - basic excel analysis must, working SQL knowhow, Python is a ++
- Zeal to build new businesses from scratch
- Action & result oriented
- Good command over Local language and English.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Years of Experience: - 2-4 years of pre-sales/ account manager experience preferably in a B2B SaaS /technology startup
Education: B.Tech from Tier-1 College (MBA preferred but not necessary)