Recruitment Team at RedBus
Views:849 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
redBus.in - Capability Manager - Sales Trainer (4-8 yrs)
redBus is India's largest online bus ticketing platform that has transformed bus travel in the country by bringing ease and convenience to millions of Indians who travel using buses. Founded in 2006, redBus is part of India's leading online travel company MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT). By providing widest choice, superior customer service, lowest prices and unmatched benefits, redBus has served over 8 million customers. redBus has a global presence with operations across Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Peru apart from India.
Position : Manager- Capability ( Sales Trainer)
Exp - 4 - 8 Yrs
Location - Bangalore ( Leela Palace)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in the S&I function to identify individual and team's business-related training needs.
- Develop, implement and monitor S&I team's people development strategy ensuring that this complements the organizations strategic direction and business goals and objectives.
- Work pro-actively with L&D function and 3rd party service providers to commission /develop appropriate training interventions to improve and enhance team's capability.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the organization on learning and development, providing professional advice and support to the business.
- Design and create the concerned department modules and process notes for Sales and Inventory team
- Design clear certification system for the respective department including procedure, process, test, etc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The successful applicant should preferably be a MBA from good B-school.
- Successful track record of managing multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional environment.
- Preferably from FMCG, Telecom or e commerce background.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple timelines.
- Experience in drafting and improving SOP/training manuals and managing app based productivity tools for the field team.
- The person should also have experience in creating / hosting online training modules and run ongoing certification programs for the field teams. The person may also require to travel albeit moderately.
- Experience in developing and implementing organizational development initiatives.