Recruitment Team at RedBus
Views:1296 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
redBus.in - Associate Director - New Category Marketing (8-12 yrs)
- Drive the building & adoption of new Lines of Business or new Product Categories at redBus
- Make business & go-to market plans for the new product category / new lines of business by doing a thorough investigation of the market opportunity, category, competition & above all the consumer
- Effectively partner with product & supply teams well to generate demand for these categories/Business.
- Strategize & execute brand building plans for these new product categories / new LOB- s, across all marketing channels including ATL, Digital & social media, BTL, owned channels etc.
- Set & manage budgets across projects to deliver on short-term and long-term goals.
- Conduct consumer research, generate insights, turn them into marketing briefs and work together with external or internal partners to deliver successful marketing campaigns.
- External partners include Creative, Media, BTL and other Agencies. Internal partners include Content & Design, Product, Supply, Tech teams etc.
- Track all business & marketing KPIs, providing actionable insights for improvement and growth
- Run marketing experiments to understand the levers that we can operate to improve the acquisition/retention rates
- Track consumer trends in the market and have the ability to leverage these trends for better marketing strategies and product improvement
- Be at the cutting edge of marketing best practices
Preference would be given for :
- Experience working in FMCG and/or e-commerce industries
- Experience working on a new product/category
- Experience working with audience analytics tools like Google Analytics Premium.
- Demonstrated Experience working with marketing automation and email marketing tools.
What's On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic brand
- A taste at entrepreneurship
- Chance to work in a fast-paced and energetic office with ample growth opportunities
Must Have :
- Should have managed a P&L or managed budgets or been a contributor to a budgeting process.
- Thorough understanding of marketing to the digital consumer
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical approach toward making data-driven decisions