Talent Acquisition Specialist at Redbus.com
Views:1303 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
redBus.com - Supply Manager (4-7 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Responsible for new city roll outs of the bus hire programs, basis market potential
- Create and execute supply plan for existing cities taking into consideration the demand patterns,
- Own implementation of systems and processes on new operator, vehicle and driver onboarding
- Responsible for supply hygiene, competitiveness of the platform, performance of sellers and create effective feedback mechanisms to ensure continuous improvements.
- Drive traveler delight through 100 % fulfillment and commitment to quality of service.
- Provide feedback to cross functional teams on business & product interventions esp. on the seller side
- Work closely with regional heads to grow Bus Hire business across geographies.
- Ability to work with Ambiguity - His bias for action and is goal oriented.
- Strong customer centric attitude and problem-solving ability
- Graduation / MBA.
- 4-7 years- experience with at least 2 years with a travel aggregator in a similar role
Internal stakeholders :
- Product and Tech Team
- Calling agents Team (CRM) - BD Teams
External Interactions :
- Bus Hire Operators
- Travel agents / corporates.
- BTL Vendors