Assistant Manager - TA at redBus
Views:2493 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
redBus.com - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (2-5 yrs)
Role Summary :
Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the business, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
CA with post qualification experience of 2-5 years.
- Manage recording, reporting and reconciliation of business transactions.
- Work with functional and business leaders to understand & drive opportunities for Growth and managing cost.
- Lead and provide analytics on strategic initiatives
- Driving standardization & process improvements
- Ensure the accuracy of the organization's financial results by recognizing and preventing misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information
- Anticipate the effect of other relevant systems and procedures on Business processes by applying knowledge of accounting, finance and business processes
- Ensure timely closure of books
- Financial/MIS Reporting
- Support in Audits
- Oversee Accounts payable and Banking
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- Strong knowledge of MS excel