AM-Human Resources at Recykal
Views:386 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Recykal - Sales Manager (4-8 yrs)
We're seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Recykal's sustainability solutions, with a focus on Extended Producers' Responsibility ( EPR) and other Sustainability Solutions. The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating high quality leads, building a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Key elements of the role include:
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans in line with strategic priorities
- Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of the projects
- Actively manages implementation of price strategy and builds and maintains solid relationships with customers
- Understand client needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Recykal's value proposition at the executive level.
- Interact with the internal marketing, solutions & delivery team while proposing solutions to the prospective clients.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the Recykal's offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Enables cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit).
- Coordinates tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks and ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management).
- Out of the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics and to build a stellar sales pipeline.
We are looking for:
- 4 - 7 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Proficient in managing and analyzing data via MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Work in collaboration with different teams
- Knowledge of sustainability preferred and willing to acquire an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with FMCG/Electronic/Fertilizers/Beverages, etc. brands
- Maintain a database in the CRM in the given format
- Willing to travel outstation in the adjoining districts for building prospective networks/sales
- Resolve clients' queries related to business immediately
- Daily/weekly/monthly reports on work done
- Hunter mentality, self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative
- Excellent ability to build rapport with clients and partners
- Should have SAAS selling experience