HR at Recykal - Rapidue Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:270 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Recykal - Growth Hacker (5-7 yrs)
1. Increase traffic and revenue per month over the next year (sites and use cases to be identified) - this position will be measured against tangible traffic/growth goals.
2. Use growth hacking techniques to drive more users and traffic, as well as to improve onsite engagement with recykal products.
3. Develop a fast track system for measuring, reporting and optimizing key user growth metrics, as well as the action plan in reaction to those metrics to continue to drive growth.
4. Lead the initiatives behind our SEO and paid acquisition channel processes, from a nimble and new growth/opportunity oriented mindset - hence the title, - Hacker
5. Identify opportunity areas and execute a game plan to improve those results .
6. Analyze interaction results & revenues to inform a continued, iterative testing model.
7. Report out regularly to growth marketing team and larger performance marketing team ideas/results/findings.
1. Past experience growing a content site from the ground floor (zero traffic) up to scale/large size is required. We- re seeking a Growth Hacker with proven past results.
2. 5+ years working in a results-driven marketing environment.
3. Hands-on technical experience in SEO, affiliate programs, content marketing, Google Analytics, etc is required.
4. Start-up past experience is preferred.
5. Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
6. Experience working with data to drive insights & action plans.
7. Self-directed and enthusiastic team player. Action oriented, ambitious and a go-getter.
8. Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
Note : Immediate joiners or who can join within 15 days are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.