Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Role - BFSI (5-7 yrs)
- Human Resources develops and implements our - employees, candidates, and operational- strategies to support business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, employee relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.-
About the Role
You will work as part of the International Talent Acquisition team to support recruitment for Risk Team. You will interact closely with multiples business partners for recruiting efforts.
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting highly skilled resources from internal and external sources.
- Plans and conducts innovative recruiting programs to recruit candidates.
- Develops effective working relationships with management and/or technical recruitment agencies, schools and senior levels of internal management.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Consults with senior management to recommend candidates, offer packages, etc. Provides candidates with information on the company.
- May administer tests and interpret results.
- May serve as project team lead.
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 5 years in recruitment.
- Knowledge of candidate tracking system.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and business partners.