Manager HR at Crescendo Global
Views:1123 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Recruitment Specialist - Investment Research Firm (3-5 yrs)
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 3 to 5 years- experience in IT/Non-Recruitment. You will use your experience in Recruitment to enhance the recruitment process and building up the teams with in the organisation. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as Talent Acquisition Specialist. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer :
A Leading provider of investment research serving different market regions across the globe.
- Improving the recruitment process by strategically collaborating with HR & Business
- Utilising the skills in sourcing and responsible for employer branding
- Managing end to end recruitment process including offer management & salary negotiation
- Managing the data base and responsible for managing the dashboards
- Enhancing the candidate and hiring manager experience during the recruitment/hiring process
- Should be passionate about recruitment
- Should have Bachelor's degree/ Master's Degree in HR preferably
- Should have 3 to 5 years- experience in Recruitment across the levels
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Should have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously.
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in financial services industry.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes