BFSI Hiring at PeopleKonnect
Views:973 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking (10-12 yrs)
Designation : Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking, we have a role is on contract basis for 4 to 6 months.
Reporting : CEO
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Location : Mumbai
Industry : BFSI, Investment Banking, Capital Market, Equity - etc
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Handling End to End Recruitment for the company
- Determining applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Sourcing and approaching candidates from Internal Databases, Linkedin and job portals.
- Determining applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Building network of candidates through research, references & headhunting
- Coordinating Interviews on behalf of the Client
- Following up with Clients and candidates for feedback
- Mediate between client and candidate in negotiation of salary and notice period.
- Ensure the candidates join as per DOJ
- General Follow up calls / emails to the candidate for feedback after joining
- Improving organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations