Recruitment Role - Technical Domain - IT/ITeS (4-5 yrs)
our Client is a MNC IT/ITES Company .Has been in business for over 30 years. Their focus has been to work with IT Professionals who perform extraordinarily well within the area of Complex Systems Development. Complex IT projects are not built by individuals.
You- ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
What You- ll Do :
- Be a part of the recruiting team and contribute individually in recruitment specifications and fulfillment including facilitating recruiting strategy, managing data integrity, and ensuring candidate care.
- Create and drive candidate-centric focus across the recruitment team and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
- Partner with business unit leaders, conduct workforce planning and align recruiting plan for the quarter/year.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for complex and niche skills as per business ask.
What You- ll Need :
- 4-5 years- experience in IT recruitments responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research.
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
- Ability to conduct yourself empathetically alongside healthy social capacity within a team, cross teams and organization.
Who You Are :
- Proven ability to partner, collaborate create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrix environment
- Proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
What We Offer
- Encouragement to be innovative and environment of self-independence.
- Training and development.
- Performance-based recognition and rewards.