Recruitment Role - Technical Domain - FinTech (8-12 yrs)
About the Company
A US-based fin-tech company is looking for recruitment professionals with minimum of 8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and Management for Tech professionals. Candidates must be from IT Product companies only.
The company is 12 years old, on a very fast growth path, well-funded, stable, profitable and already a unicorn.
About the Role
We are looking for a smart, confident, high energy individual with expertise in talent acquisition in product technology domain. The right person is a self-starter and highly motivated individual who has the zeal to perform and get things done. Incumbent should be able to strategize talent acquisition-related requirements for Tech professionals. Potential role-holder must have a strong ability to engage with technology professionals and have a deep understanding as well as relationships within the technology community.
This position is based out of Noida location.
- Source high quality talent for technology products and platforms (Python, Mean Stack, Mern Stack, Full Stack etc.).
- Determine appropriate selection mechanisms and assessments as per position requirements.
- Undertake sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing.
- Utilize multiple sourcing channels, including digital media.
- Provide regular status updates to hiring personnel.
- Ensure an awesome candidate experience during the selection process.
- Keep the candidates and selected personnel warm till joining and on-boarding.
- Be a candidate advocate internally and organization champion within the target technology community.
- Ensure company branding amongst target technology community and premium technology institutions.
- Network and engage with target technology community. Conduct hackathons across locations.
Key Candidate Attributes :
- Graduation/PostGraduation from any stream. Tech development experience will be advantageous.
- Prior experience of hiring target tech professionals in IT product companies is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a Can-Do attitude at all times and be resourceful in finding solutions.
- Must be willing to stretch and work under pressure (tight timelines).
- Must be highly networked and engaged with the target Technology community.
- Prior experience of working with recruitment agencies would be useful.
- Proficient in MS office suite.
The selection process will comprise of 2-3 rounds of discussions in a short span of time.
If you or anyone in your network is a close fit to the above-stated requirements, they can share their interest/profile/resume for further consideration.
Salary offered : 15-25LPA