Managing Partner at Spot Your Leaders & Consulting LLP
Views:293 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Recruitment Role - IT (5-10 yrs)
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging high-quality prospects and candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, job boards, social networking, database mining, referrals, cold calling, and other advanced recruiting techniques
- Working with hiring managers to align business forecast with talent acquisition needs.
- Developing knowledge of current market place and trends.
- Managing applicant tracking system, maintain accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Building a strong network of top talent, gain market intelligence and assess candidates to gauge alignment for a specific role or functional area.
- Providing guidance on search strategies to locate and attract niche skills.
- Managing candidates through the full life-cycle from initial engagement through on-boarding