Recruitment Manager - Talent Acquisition - Shared Services (9-18 yrs)
Specific requirements of this role are:
- Experience in Human Resources as a Talent Acquisition Lead in a Shared Service portfolio
- This role also provides service advice to the client, Account Lead, COE Team and HR Business Partners across the client base on a need basis in consultation with Cluster Leads.
- Involved in objective setting for the Recruitment team, including budget development and defining operational policies
- Accountable for and makes independent decisions impacting operational direction and client satisfaction of recruitment for large complex group or groupings within client organization.
- Responsible for communication of strategy, initiatives, local plans and performance metrics across own area of responsibility
- Initiate and promote continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence
- Accountable for consistency of messages and profile development across the clients organization
- Ensure client's recruiting strategy is in line with diversity objectives
- Collaborate with Recruitment Leads across the organization to ensure reusability, consistency and standardization in recruiting practices
- Collaborate with client leadership on profile development, and supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives. Includes monitoring the recruiting pipeline against key performance indicators and adjusting the plan if necessary
- Report on and accountable for client satisfaction of recruitment progress and metrics, team member productivity/activity and issues to client and Senior Recruiting Lead
- Responsible for recruitment contractual obligations and completion of recruitment deliverables to the department of responsibility within the client
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters (resourcing balanced scorecard).
- Monitors and reports on budgetary aspects. Provides input to budget setting
- Proactively identifies issues affecting team progress and implements solutions; initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across team
- Foster and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders to understand their business objectives and fulfill recruiting demand
- May direct or participate in one or more special projects and/or initiatives
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resourcing and performance management within area of responsibility
- Evaluate direct reports and provides formal counseling and mentoring to staff
- Direct and coach team on the relationship and communication with client stakeholders
- Create and/or update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as business needs change
- Experience in managing unstructured problems
- Problems within this role are typically service related for the client. Problems can occur on a daily basis and can range from small client requests through to large service issues.
- To resolve problems the Lead will need to possess the relevant experience and contact network across operations / global service lines, plus the ability to look at issues in an objective way.
- Problems may require varying degrees of input for resolution from other functions or teams - requiring a matrix management approach to facilitate resolution.
Management Operating System :
- This role is responsible for creating and proactively managing a network of stakeholders interfacing with this role (e.g. Regional Delivery Centre, Cluster Delivery Lead, SDM, Global
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.