Recruitment Manager - Talent Acquisition - Shared Services (12-21 yrs)
Specific requirements of this role are:
- Experience in Human Resources as a Talent Acquisition Lead in a Shared Service portfolio
- This role also provides service advice to the client, Account Lead, COE Team and HR Business Partners across the client base on a need basis in consultation with Cluster Leads.
- Involved in objective setting for the Recruitment team, including budget development and defining operational policies
- Accountable for and makes independent decisions impacting operational direction and client satisfaction of recruitment for large complex group or groupings within client organization.
- Responsible for communication of strategy, initiatives, local plans and performance metrics across own area of responsibility
- Initiate and promote continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence
- Accountable for consistency of messages and profile development across the clients organization
- Ensure client's recruiting strategy is in line with diversity objectives
- Collaborate with Recruitment Leads across the organization to ensure reusability, consistency and standardization in recruiting practices
- Collaborate with client leadership on profile development, and supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives. Includes monitoring the recruiting pipeline against key performance indicators and adjusting the plan if necessary
- Report on and accountable for client satisfaction of recruitment progress and metrics, team member productivity/activity and issues to client and Senior Recruiting Lead
- Responsible for recruitment contractual obligations and completion of recruitment deliverables to the department of responsibility within the client
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters (resourcing balanced scorecard).
- Monitors and reports on budgetary aspects. Provides input to budget setting
- Proactively identifies issues affecting team progress and implements solutions; initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across team
- Foster and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders to understand their business objectives and fulfill recruiting demand
- May direct or participate in one or more special projects and/or initiatives
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resourcing and performance management within area of responsibility
- Evaluate direct reports and provides formal counseling and mentoring to staff
- Direct and coach team on the relationship and communication with client stakeholders
- Create and/or update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as business needs change
- Experience in managing unstructured problems
- Problems within this role are typically service related for the client. Problems can occur on a daily basis and can range from small client requests through to large service issues.
- To resolve problems the Lead will need to possess the relevant experience and contact network across operations / global service lines, plus the ability to look at issues in an objective way.
- Problems may require varying degrees of input for resolution from other functions or teams - requiring a matrix management approach to facilitate resolution.
Management Operating System :
- This role is responsible for creating and proactively managing a network of stakeholders interfacing with this role (e.g. Regional Delivery Centre, Cluster Delivery Lead, SDM, Global