Deputy Manager | Human Resources at ABC Consultants
Views:1675 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Recruitment Lead - Technology/Product/Services/eCommerce Sector (5-20 yrs)
Executive Search - Technology Recruitment (Looking for Search Consultants only from Consultancy /Executive Search Firms/Leadership Recruitment)
Urgent Requirement For Recruitment Leader (IT - Product/Services/E-Commerce) @ ABC Consultants.
About US :
- ABC Consultants is the pioneer of organized recruitment in India. Our roots in management consulting enable us to bring a unique approach to recruitment. Founded in 1969 by Dr Bish Agrawal, over the years, we have acted as preferred talent acquisition partner to multinationals and leading Indian businesses to emerge as the leading recruitment brand nationally. This combined with our role as trusted consultants for Indian professionals translates into our core capability - Building Careers. Building Organizations.
- Our network includes 9 offices spread across 8 major Indian cities. We have over 465 consultants who have over 2800 man years of experience with leading Indian and international companies and operate within domain-specialist teams spread across the country, providing customized recruitment solutions across 24 industry practices.
- ABC is proud of its long standing relationships in the industry and the fact the 75% of our business is in the form of repeat business from existing clients is testimony to the quality of work we do. Our 450 colleagues serve clients in more than 24 business verticals.
The Role : Recruitment Leader (IT - Product/Services/E-Commerce)
ROLE OBJECTIVE : To build and maintain relationships with clients, manage & build key accounts, manage team, execution of mandates within the industry verticals in the global market.
Key Result Areas :
Client Relationship Management :
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on salaries, talent pool availability and career progression
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/HR business partners
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client and expanding the portfolio
Process Management & Sourcing :
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as Job Portals, Social media sites and groups
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Work with resume aggregators and built strong network
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process.
Candidate Relationship Management :
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
Business Development :
- Proactive new business development
- Identifying new sectors/sub-sectors that can be explored
- Preparing the sales pitch
- Meeting clients
- Meeting candidates
Skills and Experience :
- Ideally with 5+ years of industry experience
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients
- Ability to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times. Will be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and be an advisor to client.
- Able to manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process.
- Responsible for implementation and management of sourcing strategy for specific candidate profiles and building talent pools.
- Able and willing to contact candidates/sources directly and brief candidate on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Able to conduct competency based interviews.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
Education/Professional Qualifications : Bachelors degree / Masters degree