Project Manager at Huquo
Views:2212 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:307
Recruitment Head - Technology Vertical (15-17 yrs)
About the Opportunity :
The jobholder is responsible for developing and implementing processes/strategy to attract and retain quality talent for across functions. He incumbent will act as a strategic partner to the business for talent planning and talent supply management. This would include India and other geographies as per our growth strategy. Managing recruitment globally would be a part of the key deliverables.
What you'll be doing :
- Recruitment & Selection strategy, manpower planning for the organization across geographies.
- Robust experience to visualize organization needs in terms of manpower and should be able to optimize cost by strategize hiring split into campus, contractual, retainer and lateral without compromising on quality
- Lead, manage, mentor, empower and guide the talent acquisition team across geographies
- Ensure recruitment policies and procedures are continuously improved and meet the business requirements incorporating the best recruitment practices of industry and be among the leaders.
- Build diverse sourcing strategy with vendor network and alternated modes of hiring like recruitment process outsourcing, alternate profiles, contractual staffing and leveraging gig workforce.
- Uses alternative sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and social media.
- Ensure compliance and due diligence for Recruitment partners/consultant selection and onboarding and review rigout to measure their performance.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining key recruitment metrices and present them at defined frequency to all stake holders.
- Seeks to listen, to understand the business needs and consistently driving high levels of service and delivery, nurturing stake holder relationship and partnering with them for forecasting and manpower planning
- Ensuring comprehensive candidate communication consistent with the company culture, vision, projects, capabilities, strategic focus, development opportunities and compensation and benefits.
- Constantly evaluate and improve candidate experience at all stages of recruitment process.
- Manage cost containment and cost savings initiatives impacting recruitment contracts, agencies and consultants.
- Bring in automation to make hiring a seamless experience for candidates and business. Utilizes applicant tracking system, job boards, niche sites and recruiting process for proper tracking of recruiting metrics.
- Work with the marketing team to create employer branding for the company.
What you'll bring to the team :
- Overall 15 - 17 years of recruitment experience
- Preference of at least 5- 7 years of Technology hiring
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and technologies including social media platforms
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment with a strong focus on delivery
- Hands on knowledge of HR processes and recruitments to have an efficient recruitment system
- Skills in planning and delivering initiatives which improve business results in a demanding environment
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to operate at a higher level
- Good communication and networking skills
- Strong exposure to global business environments/ global roles/ senior stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge thinking and influence change
- Self-driven, result oriented structured approach
- Strategic thought leadership in designing future state delivery and strategies for attaining them
- A collaborative approach, ability to work across organizational lines
CTC : Upto 40LPA