Consultant at Michael Page
Views:57 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Recruitment Consultant - Staffing Firm (2-8 yrs)
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page (Mumbai)
About Us :
- Page Group (comprising Michael Page, Page Executive & Page Outsourcing in India) has grown rapidly to become the leading recruitment company in India and brings a high level of quality, expertise and speed to our clientele.
- We hire only the best to work for us. Please contact me if you are customer-centric, bottom line driven, prepared to lead with purpose and empathy, and have the drive and passion to run a business and transform your career.
Please find below a brief JD which describes the roles & responsibilities of this opportunity in a nutshell.
1. The person will be responsible for acquiring new markets/clients for Michael Page and work on the delivery of the mandates.
2. The person will also act as a Key Account Manager for acquired clients & continue delivering on the mandates.
3. We are seeking for candidates with strong industry network
4. Please note, this is a 360 degree role where the employee will be responsible to acquire new clients & also deliver on the mandates shared by clients (this means recruitment for clients).
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Good communication skills
Candidates from recruitment & client service background are also welcomed to apply.
Past Industry Experience: Sales / Recruitment firms/ any industry but recruitment background/ Executive Search firm
Graduation: Any, full time.
Post Graduation: MBA, full time
- Please note, we are looking for min 2 yrs experience post MBA
Interested candidates, please share your updated CV with me along with below details :
1. Total Experience:
2. Experience post MBA:
3. Graduation Degree and College Name:
4. Post-Graduation Degree and College Name:
5. Companies worked for:
6. Current CTC:
7. Expected CTC:
8. Notice Period: