Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:21142 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Recruitment Consultant - HR Consultancy Services (2-5 yrs)
Skillventory - Recruitment Consultant
Location: Malad, Mumbai
Skillventory is a preferred recruitment partner for multinational and pioneered Indian companies because of its trustworthiness, commitment, dedication, and capabilities.
Our strength lies in our versatile, skilled and talented employees who are generating best employment opportunities for professionals ranging from frontline to senior positions.
Our domain-specialist teams consist of 100+ expert consultants who are capable enough to provide customized and innovative HR consultancy services to more than 10+ industry practices namely Investment Banking & Firm, Consulting, Manufacturing, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, Pharma, IT/ITES, E-Commerce and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Evaluate candidate for the requirements on the basis of skills, functionality, domain, experience, qualifications
- Handle Full Recruitment Life-cycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, candidate submission & interviewing, follow-up, etc)
- Smart Sourcing skills including Head Hunting, Networking, Referrals, Social Websites, and using least job boards.
- Develop & implement search strategies that facilitate effective selection of recruitment vendors & devising performance metrics for them.
- Networking through industry contacts, association groups, hiring channels to develop a talent pool
What are we looking for :
- Ability to work on several requirements simultaneously and make quality submissions in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good Computer skills.
- Excellent verbal & written English and interpersonal communication skills.
- Research on new technologies and terminologies
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.