Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1368 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:303
Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services (2-6 yrs)
The Edge Partnership has a strong foundation in Banking & Finance recruitment within international financial institutions. Due to our success and the continued strong demand from our clients, we are actively growing our Banking & Finance recruitment team and looking for individuals with a strong background of recruitment within the same area. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are self-motivated independent thinkers and have the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Source, identify and interview suitable senior candidates across the globe
- Interview candidates on the phone and face to face and determine their suitability for vacancies
- Headhunt non-active candidates effectively for vacancies
- Generate new candidates and leads through referrals and market information
- The ability to work effectively with colleagues in India and overseas
- To utilize the database effectively while searching and record keeping
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently and use their own initiative.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Graduate/Post-graduate qualified with at least 2 years of relevant recruitment experience
- A competitive mindset and the ability to learn and adapt.
- A stable employment backgrounds
- General knowledge of Investment banking as a function and industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential.
Please contact Guy Erricker or email your cv directly in word format to HR-India@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.