Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:19143 Applications:864 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
Recruitment Consultant - Executive Search Firm (0-6 yrs)
Recruitment Consultant - Executive Search Work from home Opportunity
At ACH we work as an integrated growth partner with individuals and corporates. We work with MNCs, Indian organisations, small & medium enterprises with high growth potential. We also work with PE firms like Goldman, Everstone, True North, Blackstone etc.
We help organisations to get leadership level people across functions, senior experts for consulting - strategic advisory needs. We take help of senior industry experts as per client needs.
Few of our client organisations are Amul, Emami Group, Pidilite, Mahindra, RPG, Loreal, GSK, Coke, Marico, Cadbury, Castrol, Kalpataru, Oberoi Realty, Bhartiya City, Emami Realty, Godrej Properties, Lodha. We work closely with promoters and senior management across all these companies. We work with more then 100 emerging companies(50 -500 cr) and also good number of startups.
Currently we are looking for successful professionals to be part of our Executive search organisation. We are looking at professionals across functions who are keen to be part of executive search team. Professionals who are on break or sabbatical and looking at possible options to work from home. People with entrepreneurial drive and passion.We are looking at professionals with preferable exposure in Executive Search, Business Operations, HR and related fields. This opportunity is to work with best of the organisations and highly remunerative purely based on success and no fixed remuneration.
We will give all the infrastructure support required for people to build on it
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding the clients mandate, industry & organization.
- Awareness of various sources from which candidates can be sourced for the role
- Coordinate with clients and candidate in order to arrange interviews
- Engage with the candidate until the candidate accepts the offer and subsequently joins the company.
- Independently meet clients in order to build and strengthen the existing relationship.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes :
- High Energy Levels and Positive Attitude
- Emotional Stability and Ability to Handle Stress
- Sales Ability and Persuasiveness
- Decision Making Skills
- Basic knowledge of corporate functions
- Basic knowledge of generic industry nomenclature
0-6 years of relevant experience (Freshers can also apply)