Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services (1-6 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Skills - banking, insurance, recruitment
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements. Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs, in the BFSI domain (Banks, NBFCs, Fintech firms, Insurance Companies, PE/VC funds)
Client Details :
Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and are market leaders in the Mid-Senior level recruitment. Michael Page International has been present in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India at Mumbai and Delhi offices and are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant , you will:
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs, in the BFSI domain (Banks, NBFCs, Fintech firms, Insurance Companies, PE/VC funds)
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients - advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
You are degree qualified from a top tier University and possess an MBA degree from a top tier institution.
- You have 1-6 years of experience in the financial services & allied domains with a strong flair for client facing roles.
- You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization.
- You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment.
Job Offer :
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices
Contact - Alok Kumar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3352
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.