Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Sannam S4 Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:340 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Recruitment Adviser - University (1-5 yrs)
Recruitment Adviser for The University of Nottingham
1. Candidates should have excellent organisational and influencing skills and have the ability to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
2. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
3. Enhance student attraction, conversion and retention
1. Building strong working relationships with recruitment agents, including telephone and email communication. Conducting regular visits to agent offices in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities across India to interview prospective students and engage with agency staff.
2. Attending British Council and agent fairs and recruitment events in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities across India to meet and advise prospective students and offer-holders on a range of matters including courses, entry requirements and application processes. Collect accurate enquiry details.
3. Conducting school visits in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities to build relationships with school staff and delivering presentations advising high school students about applying to the University.
4. Conducting email and telephone follow-up of enquirers met at recruitment events to increase enquirer-application conversion.
5. Conducting telephone follow up with new applicants from India to improve application-acceptance conversion.
6. Answering email and telephone enquiries from prospective students and parents for Foundation, UG, PGT and PGR courses at the University.
7. Supporting recruitment focused event planning including venue booking, sending invitations and attending events across India, for example offer-holder briefings and pre-departure events.
8. Providing support for University staff (including academic staff) undertaking recruitment activity in India including making appointments with schools, agents and institutions and accompanying on visits.
9. Supporting with specific promotional campaigns e.g. promotion of scholarships to offer-holders through distribution of materials to stakeholders.
10. Conducting data analysis to inform strategic decision making e.g. reviewing application data by source high school. Contribute to the annual market plan for India in consultation with the Senior International Relations Manager.
11. Conducting market research e.g. gathering contact information for high school counsellors, competitor institution entry requirements from India.
12. Answering enquiries from Admissions colleagues regarding recognition/reputation of Indian institutions and affiliated colleges
13. Researching and securing advertising opportunities in print and online publications.