Recruiting Manager - Sustainability (5-7 yrs)
Founded by Pavan Sukhdev (ex-banker, environmental economist, President of WWF International, and winner of the 2020 Tyler Prize for the Environment), GIST is at the cutting edge of measuring impacts using a scientifically sound and economically rigorous methodology that provides unique and unparalleled insight into how companies impact society and the environment.
GIST is a world leader in using impact valuation for measuring and managing corporate sustainability impacts. GIST's vision is a sustainable tomorrow: a world in which everyone measures what matters. Their mission is to help investors and companies measure and manage their impacts on all stakeholders, not just shareholders. GIST is a pioneering data and analytics company that brings together world-renowned sustainability expertise with technology and big data to enable investors and companies measure, value, and benchmark company impacts across all four capitals: Natural, Human, Social, and Financial. GIST's data and software solutions provide analytics and insights that make it easy for investors and companies to understand and manage performance across all value dimensions, identify material risks, and make informed decisions. Their clients are leading investors and corporations worldwide.
GIST is looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to join their team. You will lead and manage recruiting processes for roles across all regions.
- Developing creative strategies and plans to attract and recruit top talent across all regions and roles
- Working with heads of different departments to forecast hiring needs
- Setting guidelines and processes for sourcing, screening, interviewing and shortlisting of candidates
- Managing and supervising a small team of recruiters and admin personnel who will be running the day to day of the recruiting process
- Regularly sharing tips and providing feedback with hiring managers and the HR team to help make sure you are recruiting the best talent
- Using the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and other HR databases to maintain a clean pipeline and provide regular updates to management
- Overseeing the onboarding of the new hires