Views:1804 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (1-3 yrs)
- We're looking for a Recruiter to support the recruitment needs of our Bengaluru office and to develop and implement recruiting strategies to get the best talents in the market.
- This is a unique opportunity for self-motivated individuals and make significant contributions to building a great team.
- The incumbent will partner with Hiring Manager to identify and strategize their short term and long term hiring needs.
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrated innovation, strategy and should be able to resolve complex recruitment problems.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1) Own and manage the full recruitment life-cycle from JDs and sourcing to interviews and negotiations for all open roles
2) Conduct role-specific recruiting via traditional and non-traditional resources such as LinkedIn, iimjobs and Angellist
3) Use market research, networking, social platforms, advanced search tools, employee and external referrals, and community events to source candidates.
4) Ensure candidates have a great experience at every stage of the recruitment process by maintaining fast turnaround times, feedback on rejects, employee focused negotiations, etc.
5) Liaising with stakeholders to continuously evaluate the criticality of open positions, identify gaps in the existing recruitment strategies and develop recruiting best practices to ensure hiring priorities.
6) Keep all stakeholders informed on recruitment by circulating weekly hiring reports with data points across the hiring funnel, status of every open position, feedback on profiles, challenges faced in hiring for a role and so on