Co-Founder at Uncap Research Labs
Views:864 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Recruiter - Product Engineering (1-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Build and implement a sourcing strategy for the business to meet stakeholders' staffing needs and build a pipeline for future roles ensuring quality, cost-effectiveness, and speed.
- You would get the opportunity to execute the hiring process end to end while effectively utilizing the process, systems, and tools
- Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on client's need, and make trade-offs between quality and speed when filling requisitions
- Identify the best online sourcing channels for different requirements.
- Use technologies to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
- Dedicatedly cold call passive candidates and articulate the brand to build a compelling story to gain candidate interest
- Organize targeted outreach events in the industry and on-site in our office
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process and negotiate with them against counter-offers- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to shortlist the best candidate for a position
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process and negotiate with them against counter-offers
Required Qualifications :
- 2 Year+ experience in Talent Acquisition