Engagement Manager at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:476 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Recovery Head - NBFC (8-14 yrs)
Recovery Head - NBFC
Responsibilities of a Recovery Head :
- Achieve assigned recovery targets to contribute to organisation & financial performance.
- Liaising with call center team for minimization of overdue cases, improving contact ability.
- Develop Collection strategies to minimize bad debt portfolio loss.
- Ensuring that reminders are sent to overdue customers before due date by coordinating with the team.
- Responsible for effective follow up for loan.
- Collection analysis & preparing MIS, Collection Reports.
- Monitoring and controlling all overdue cases.
- Implementing new strategies and tactics to improve collections and recovery performance, training and coaching staff to improve performance.
- Liaising with collection agencies regarding collection and claim pay activities and further developing strong, sustainable relationships.
- Good knowledge of corporate credit, collection agencies, legal and compliance procedures, credit risk and account management.
- Excellent analytical skills, quantitative and qualitative
- Good command over Ms-Excel, Ms-Access & Power point presentations