Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:1040 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Reckitt Benckiser - Tech Product Manager - D2C eCommerce (7-13 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION: TECH PRODUCT MANAGER -D2C
PROFILE SNAPSHOT :
Job Title Tech : Product Lead - DTC Job Code
Function : D2C eCommerce
Sub-Function : Technical
Location : Gurgaon
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS :
Reporting Manager Head - DTC
Direct Reportee(s) : NA
Indirect Reportee(s) : NA
JOB SUMMARY :
Provide the deep tech product expertise needed to lead the business and make strategic product and customer experience decisions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
- Lead the team to ideate, do POC and implement product features/enhancements to bring innovation in their product, grooming new technologies and presenting them to management
- Develop product strategy, frame roadmaps with rigorous prioritization focusing on key metrics to increase the user acquisition, engagement, adoption and NPS
- Go-to person for their product's feature, design and funnel optimization. Ability to present information about their product to stakeholders and senior management.
- Understand and provide inputs for the trade-offs in launching the feature. Successfully able to collaborate to resolve deadlocks and present feasible solutions. Ability to drive an agreement on a solution and its adoption.
- Facilitate technical discussion for their domain and provide feedback and inputs in the technical and architectural design. Ability to review the tech specs and architectural design docs.
- Understand the legal and regulatory requirements impacting the products & user segments and ensure the solutions are compliant with best-in-class user experience
- Conceptualize and execute product capabilities like Subscribe & Save, Referrals, Loyalty Program, multi-warehouse fulfilment etc
- Has experience working on Hybrid Tech Stack that consists of Shopify and AWS/Azure/GCP services
- Create and own the CRM framework via tool implementation like SFMC/Moengage/Clevertap
- Own and build analytics capabilities to provide day to day reports/dashboards and insights using tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Power BI, R etc
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
- Brand teams
- Medical sales team
- Tech agencies
- Marketing agencies
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Product/Project Management (building and shipping products)
- 2+ years of experience in managing products built on Shopify/Magento is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements to product specifications and deliver results in an environment of ambiguity
- Stellar cross-group collaboration with the ability to drive decisive action in large enterprises
- Exceptional communication, strong leadership and influencing skills
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS :
- Goal Oriented: Ability to track record of delivery, sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
- Natural leader: Positive, driven, has ability to influence, sets good examples, ambitious, determined and flexible
- Result oriented: entrepreneurial and self-motivating, good planning and organizational ability
- Strong commercial awareness with an international outlook
- High level of communication ability and presentation skills, energized and enthusiastic
- Analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect details data, analyses and interprets results and recommend changes and improvements, good financial skills and P&L understanding
- Ability to understand and work within the framework of the overall company strategy and relevant customer insights.
- Resilient, resourceful and able to perform under pressure
- Team Player: Has work in a collaborative manner with internal and external stakeholders, taking projects from 0-1
- Startup Mindset- We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves, go above and beyond, and execute tasks which go above their job requirements to delivery extraordinary results.
Want to make an impact and have the freedom to succeed? Then this just may be the place for you!
- We are an FTSE 20 company headquartered in the UK, with physical offices across over 60 markets globally, and products being sold across 190 countries. At RB, we are united by our purpose help people lead healthier and happier lives. Some of our products include brands like Dettol, Lysol, Harpic, Durex, to name a few.
- At RB Health, we are driven towards creating innovative solutions to put health in your own hands. Our health business has a unique and compelling portfolio including Infant and Child Nutrition, health relief, health hygiene, health and wellness and Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, spanning the whole of life's journey.
You'll succeed because:
- You are functionally sound and have the confidence to lead others, enjoying the challenge of delivering under pressure, and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment where change is embraced. You share our core values of responsibility, ownership, entrepreneurship, achievement and partnership, are positive, ambitious and are driven by purpose.
You'll love it here because:
- At RB, our inclusive culture and unique people distinguish us from the competition. We- re united through the shared belief that everyone, everywhere, should be free to enjoy Healthier Lives and Happier Homes. It's a big ambition, but we're determined to make it happen. Our vibrant workplaces around the world provide space for people to grow as individuals whilst also working dynamically across diverse teams. It sums up our ambitious and bold approach to working and winning together.
- The concept of freedom is in our DNA - freedom to be yourself without judgement, freedom to challenge the status quo, freedom to develop and grow, freedom to define your own rules, freedom to take risks, freedom to choose. For us, it is this freedom that we celebrate each day, every day. It's this approach that drives us to aim higher, so we can experience more, and have a positive impact on the world we live in. Come join us in this beautiful journey!
To know more about career opportunities, visit us on www.rb.com. To keep up to date with us, follow us on:
You can also find us on Instagram and Twitter. You may share or read reviews on Glassdoor.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.