Talent Acquistion Partner at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:923 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Reckitt Benckiser - SNP Implementation Role - SAP (2-5 yrs)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to assist us as Technical Transformation Process Leader for all Supply Chain transition due to Project Gemini(LER) and SNP Implementation. In this role, the candidate will serve as the face of business establishing all business requirements and processes through robust implementation of our ERP systems. This role will work cross-functionally with India Supply team, Local IT, Global SAP team, BPOs, SAP Central team, IT support team, factory manufacturing and other business functions for best in class implementation of standard SAP/SNP India template and all India specific satellite systems of Supply.
About the Role:
- Collaboratively develop and lead the collaboration with the LER team, India Supply team, Local IT, Global SAP team, BPOs, SAP Central team, IT support team, factory manufacturing for successful transition of the SAP Solution as per individual BU needs
- Partner with IT and other business functions to define business processes, user requirements and corresponding functionality needed to support the business
- Project Management for each functions- Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Hierarchy as part of the project
- 100% Data transition for both BUs- Sales History, Forecast, GSVs, Business plan, T-Lanes, Production orders, etc.
- Master Data Management and maintenance for Planning System-DP, SNP, IBP HANA
- Reviewed FRS of the critical CRs(if required) for APO-DP, SNP, & IBP
- Facilitate User acceptance test for APO-DP, IBP and SNP ensure all build's are meeting business current systems.
- Lead System Changes for BAU activities - DC consolidation, Aggregation Hub, Embellishment
- Partner with IT and other technical experts to establish and implement a strategy to enable long term sustainment of core business processes
- Own and execute change controls and change management activities associated with the system
- Partner with Global SNP team, Local SNP Superusers and Central/Factory Planners to enable process improvement and drive change management with all stakeholders
- Analyze and drive SNP Adherence with respect to PPDS Scheduling and Actual Production