Talent Acquisition at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:3377 Applications:735 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Reckitt Benckiser - Sales Capability Manager (3-6 yrs)
Reckitt Benckiser - Sales Capability Manager
Job Title : Sales & Capability Development Manager
Reports to: National Sales Development Manager
Location : Gurgaon
- The position is responsible for leading the Sales capability development across India. The incumbent will work closely with the National Sales Development manager, HR stakeholders and other SLT members in carving out the Sales development agenda covering on the job initiatives, classroom and e-learning. The role holder will be end to end responsible for driving this agenda with champions like Regional Sales Development Managers, Zonal Sales Managers for the field force.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Roadmap : Understand the needs of the business to design and execute capability roadmap for the Sales organization. Draw up, align & execute Best in Class Sales Capability Development Strategies for RB India.
- Content Design : Work closely with the Regional Leadership Team (RM, Sales Development and Zonal heads) to design practical and relevant Content. Refresh and customize global & existing modules ongoing basis to meet the needs of local business.
- Executional Excellence/Coverage : Drive executional excellence in sphere of classroom training with RSDMs and Zonal Sales Managers. Define metrics to track training coverage and effectiveness like Training Mandays, increased competencies etc.
- Bench Talent : Partner with RMs and HRBPs in driving with rigor the development of talent in bench programs like Sales Internship Program and ATSI. Ensure regular developmental inputs and review mechanisms are set for the talent on continuous basis.
- Coaching Framework : Establish the framework, norms and culture of on-the job coaching for field sales force. Work closely with RMs to ensure robust plans are made for new and transitioning talent. Partner with HRBPs on key projects in areas of talent Management for field sales like on-boarding, transitions etc.
- Define best practices to be followed for development, engagement and productivity improvement for on-field sales representatives.
- Network with key stakeholders inside and outside of the organization to understand the industry trends and practices and provide guidance and expertise in the area to colleagues.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE :
- Sales Professionals who are keen to deliver in the space of Sales Enablement & Learning with around 3-5 years of experience.
- We are looking for those who have passion to deliver in Sales learning and development space and have understanding of Sales processes and fundamentals to be able to drive the agenda with Sales Managers.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating. Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change and has the ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Strong consultative and influencing skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
ABOUT RB :
RB is different: Good enough isn't good enough here.
- RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That's how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Mucinex, Veet and Dettol.
- Keep up to date with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Learn how to Brand Me and RB employee blog.