Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:9781 Applications:1412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1397
Reckitt Benckiser - National Go To Market Manager - Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-8 yrs)
National GTM Manager will be responsible for creating sustainable long-term growth by planning & implementing the GTM blue print for RB India. The position will plan and deliver Urban & Rural Coverage agenda in line with the long-term Business strategy for RB India by creating a sustainable selling strategy, building sales infrastructure, requisite IT capabilities, sales organization targets, and reward programs
- Own & Transform Urban & Rural sales Go To Market Strategy for India
- Drive the Expansion of RB Footprint in Urban & Rural India (Both Portfolio & Geography Opportunities)
- Plan Test & Execute Alternate GTM and Approaches to Deliver Incremental Biz
- Lead Sales initiative (Trade & Customer) & drive execution
- Lead technology roll-out in field, SS and Sub DB systems.
- Take initiative and generate recommendations for Future (Both Short & Long Term)
Professional Attributes :
- Post Graduate in Business Management from a Premier B-School with 4+ Years of experience in Sales & Distribution in the FMCG sector
- Knowledge of the 3D's (Distribution, Displays and Detailing). Excellent ability to analyse and develop sales strategies.
Personal Attributes :
- Leadership skills applied multi-culturally
- People management : Proven experience in leading managing and developing teams, able to influence people of all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
About RB :
RB is different : Good enough isn't good enough here.
- RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That's how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world - well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish.
- High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
- Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability- Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company
- Visit rb.com for more information on our career opportunities and graduate programmes.
- Keep up to date with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Learn how to Brand Me and RB employee blog.