Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:1357 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Reckitt Benckiser - Manager - Production (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title: Production Manager
Reports to: Plant Manager, Health
- Analyze the training & development needs across different levels of the sales force and design appropriate T&D Interventions including training & refresher programs to help improve their core skills in coordination with other HO functions.
1. Responsible for operations and control of overall site, for meeting the targeted production, quality levels and cost at each production stage maintaining optimal level of Operational efficiency.
2. To ensure the compliance to minimum quality standards, GMS (Global Manufacturing Standard) and any other KPI's set by RB time to time.
3. To maintain healthy industrial relations with unions & outside associates
4. To Support on -going project with technical backup to the team.
5. To review and approve the procedures and instructions relating to production, operations and ensure its strict implementation.
6. To ensure that the production records are evaluated and signed by the Authorized person before they are sent to the Quality Assurance Department .
7. To ensure that the production records are evaluated and signed by the Authorized person before they are sent to the Quality Assurance Department .
8. To ensure day wise production is adhered as per the monthly plan
9. Resolve issues with respect to Quality /manpower/ machine through discussion with appropriate department/personnel
10. To liaison with and support with engineering department regarding preventive/breakdown Maintenance
11. To prepare weekly dash board report and provide inputs for monthly MIS
12. To ensure efficient production planning, procurement of Raw Materials Packing material & Consumable to achieve desired service levels and as per agreed
13. To enhance values of human resources within the company's policies and programs and develop them meet Organizational needs from time to time.
14. To review the investigation, deviations, CAPA, Change control, Non Compliance, Product recall, OOS as appropriate .
15. To maintain good industrial relations and ensure compliance of all labour enactments and factories Act, and other applicable enactments.
16. All time readiness for emergency
17. To ensure all regulatory audits are passed successfully with minimum or Zero NC
18. Liaison with other department for smooth functioning and to optimize production activities on daily basis
19. To ensure completion of Training as per training calendar in coordination with HR department
20. To ensure the completion of PDR process for self and sub-ordinates within the targeted time.
21. Ensure all audit points are closed as per schedule agreed, continuous efforts to be in place to prevent any potential Non-conformance.
22. Investigation in case of process deviation, Non Compliance, Market Compliance, product failure, product recall and Out of Specification Make CAPA and implement the actions
1. Authorized to sign documents pertaining to all Government agencies
2. To review and sign punishment orders, notices, and legal documents.
3. Authorized to sign in the batch records for further Quality inspection and dispatch
4. Authorized to sign the Pos, RGP, NRGP, FG invoices
1. Regular undertaking of the health check by the company doctor, include reporting of contagious diseases.
2. Participation in training measures in the context of the in-house training plan.
3. To follow the company norms.
- Goal Oriented: Ability to track record of delivery, sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
- Natural leader: Positive, driven, has ability to influence, sets good examples, ambitious, determined and flexible
- Result oriented: entrepreneurial and self-motivating, good planning and organizational ability
- Strong commercial awareness with an international outlook
- High level of communication ability and presentation skills, energized and enthusiastic
- Analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect details data, analyses and interprets results and recommend changes and improvements, good financial skills and
P&L understanding :
- Ability to understand and work within the framework of the overall company strategy and relevant customer insights.
- Resilient, resourceful and able to perform under pressure
Want to make an impact and have the freedom to succeed? Then this just may be the place for you!
- We are an FTSE 20 company headquartered in the UK, with physical offices across over 60 markets globally, and products being sold across 190 countries. At RB, we are united by our purpose help people lead healthier and happier lives. Some of our products include brands like Dettol, Lysol, Harpic, Durex, to name a few.
- At RB Health, we are driven towards creating innovative solutions to put health in your own hands. Our health business has a unique and compelling portfolio including
- Infant and Child Nutrition, health relief, health hygiene, health and wellness and Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, spanning the whole of life's journey.
You'll succeed because:
You are functionally sound and have the confidence to lead others, enjoying the challenge of delivering under pressure, and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment where change is embraced. You share our core values of responsibility, ownership, entrepreneurship, achievement and partnership, are positive, ambitious and are driven by purpose.
You'll love it here because :
- At RB, our inclusive culture and unique people distinguish us from the competition. We- re united through the shared belief that everyone, everywhere, should be free to enjoy Healthier Lives and Happier Homes. It's a big ambition, but we're determined to make it happen. Our vibrant workplaces around the world provide space for people to grow as individuals whilst also working dynamically across diverse teams. It sums up our ambitious and bold approach to working and winning together.
- The concept of freedom is in our DNA - freedom to be yourself without judgement, freedom to challenge the status quo, freedom to develop and grow, freedom to define your own rules, freedom to take risks, freedom to choose. For us, it is this freedom that we celebrate each day, every day. It's this approach that drives us to aim higher, so we can experience more, and have a positive impact on the world we live in. Come join us in this beautiful journey!
To know more about career opportunities, visit us on www.rb.com. To keep up to date with us, follow us on:
You can also find us on Instagram and Twitter. You may share or read reviews on Glassdoor.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.