Talent Acquisition at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:5996 Applications:2201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Reckitt Benckiser - Manager - Key Accounts/Category Trade/Brand/GTM (4-15 yrs)
Divesity Position for women returning from career breaks
Roles: Key Accounts Manager, Category Trade Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Go-To-Market Manager
As a member of key commercial functions (Sales, Marketing, E-Comm), you get to challenge conventional thinking. The commercial teams strive to find better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. These roles come with full accountability and autonomy to make things happen.
Focusing on key business drivers for India region, the incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Leading the execution of specific projects in the context of brand/category strategy to drive sales and profit growth
2. Monitoring and analyzing key market dynamics as the source of new insights, competitive strategies and effective portfolio management
3. Leading and Supporting the development of effective brand/category management initiatives with local teams
4. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to align, execute and improve upon existing practices and processes
5. Identifying key business opportunities which can complement overall brand portfolio of Hygiene-Home & add incremental revenue streams for the business
- You'll love this because, at RB, we believe in making things happen. Everything that we do, is keeping consumers at heart. The projects will enable you to solve real business problems and implement your suggestions. We allow people to make mistakes and come back stronger. We appreciate someone with a can-do attitude who doesn- t hold back from hustling when faced with challenges; which in a business-impact role will be frequent.
- To succeed in these roles, the incumbent should preferably have a track record of delivery, with ability to set clear priorities and meet deadlines; Positive & initiative driven; Result oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated; have strong commercial awareness with an international outlook; Ambitious and flexible; possess good financial skills and P&L understanding; is resilient and able to perform under pressure; is digitally savvy and technologically aware.
CTC: As per industry standards