Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:3119 Applications:935 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:442
Reckitt Benckiser - Manager - Customer Activation - Health Business Unit - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
BTL marketing :
- Conceptualise, design, and execute BTL activities in all modern trade stores across India, in co-ordination with internal (MT C-KAMs and brand team) and external (third-party agencies) stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to secondary visibility part of ToT agreement
- MSL conceptualization and tracking - Track SKU listing and linking status across accounts to increase the Must Stock List (MSL) percentage
- Track and maintain a budget for all activities associated with BTL
- Responsible for execution of the planograms as closed with the brand teams
Data reporting and analysis :
- Custodian of competition/RB data (as received from all MT accounts)
- Conduct data analysis for modern trade to gain deeper insights into accounts and the trends in all modern trade activities
- Report data periodically to track performance of modern trade activities
MT field force and stakeholder management :
- Management of MT field force centrally (promoters, merchandisers, sellers) - incentive design and management, target setting, KPI structure design etc.
- Conceptualise, drive, and execute contests run centrally for all field force
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of MFA (Merchandising Field Force Automation) app that serves as an interface for field force, to maintain and track store level and KSR level KPIs
- Responsible for training and development of the field force team - content creation, mode of delivery, content delivery
- Negotiate vendor agreements
New product launches :
- Manage POSM asset design, production, and execution for new launches
- Work towards planning NPD and volume build up
- Conduct post NPD analysis
- Develop training material for NPD launches for field force
Secondary responsibilities :
- Engage with accounts with the respective CKAMs to plan or execute visibility initiatives
Education & Experience Requirement :
- 2-4 years of sales experience in Modern Trade or Traditional Trade
- Management degree from a tier-1 MBA institute
- Should have a primary understanding of business
Competencies & Skills :
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of communication ability, negotiation, and presentation skills, energized and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what's needed
- Resilient, resourceful and able to perform under pressure
About RB :
- Want to make an impact and have the freedom to succeed? Then this just may be the place for you!
- We are an FTSE 20 company headquartered in the UK, with physical offices across over 60 markets globally, and products being sold across 190 countries. At RB, we are united by our purpose help people lead healthier and happier lives. Some of our products include brands like Dettol, Lysol, Harpic, Durex, to name a few.
- At RB Health, we are driven towards creating innovative solutions to put health in your own hands. Our health business has a unique and compelling portfolio including Infant and Child Nutrition, health relief, health hygiene, health and wellness and Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, spanning the whole of life's journey.
You'll succeed because :
- You are functionally sound and have the confidence to lead others, enjoying the challenge of delivering under pressure, and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment where change is embraced.
- You share our core values of responsibility, ownership, entrepreneurship, achievement and partnership, are positive, ambitious and are driven by purpose.
You'll love it here because :
- At RB, our inclusive culture and unique people distinguish us from the competition. We're united through the shared belief that everyone, everywhere, should be free to enjoy Healthier Lives and Happier Homes. It's a big ambition, but we're determined to make it happen. Our vibrant workplaces around the world provide space for people to grow as individuals whilst also working dynamically across diverse teams. It sums up our ambitious and bold approach to working and winning together.
- The concept of freedom is in our DNA - freedom to be yourself without judgement, freedom to challenge the status quo, freedom to develop and grow, freedom to define your own rules, freedom to take risks, freedom to choose. For us, it is this freedom that we celebrate each day, every day. It's this approach that drives us to aim higher, so we can experience more, and have a positive impact on the world we live in. Come join us in this beautiful journey!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.