Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:3204 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:549
Reckitt Benckiser - HR Business Partner - Sales Domain (1-3 yrs)
The HR Business Partner, Sales will drive the HR Agenda in the Regions and place a high focus on delivering people KPIs with Regional Leadership team. S/he will partner with Regional Managers/Regional Medical Managers of two Regions (North & East) and work alongside the corporate HR team to drive Key HR processes supporting the business agenda.
The role holder will Business partner with Regional Manager(s)/Regional Medical Managers; acting as their trusted advisor, an expert on people matters and importantly acting as employee champion balancing the needs of employee and business. S/he will be a single point of contact for all HR-related initiatives in the Region.
The role would cover the following areas:
1. Hiring & On-boarding:
- Lead Talent Acquisition for the field force by achieving Hiring KPIs measured by Source of, Quality of & TAT to HIRE. Work with Talent Acquisition team to impanel right sourcing partners, identify improvements in the process and support first-time managers to recruit right.
- Define and implement 90 days onboarding plan for all new hires, movements, and promotions within the Region.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team on all Manager level hiring at Band D and C levels for the field force.
2. Engagement & Connect:
- Drive with Regional Leadership Team and HRBP S&M Engagement & Connect Agenda for the Regions. Define Engagement & Connect Calendar as per the needs & corporate initiatives.
- Act as employee champion by addressing their grievances on time. Engage by traveling and meeting field force in designated meetings, in market work. Champion with ASMs culture of connecting & coaching for their teams and help first time Managers address HR queries on time.
3. Talent Density & Performance:
- Work with the corporate HR team and Region Leadership team to continuously assess, fix and plan Talent density at TSI, ASE level. Ensure the right metrics are defined and used to identify top talent.
- Ensure robust succession and development plans are identified for top talent. Work with Managers to identify themes of development from the discussions and work on a plan to enable continuous performance.
- For your region work with RMs to assess performance at the end of the year and recommend ratings for talent for the region.
4. Talent Assessment & Succession Planning:
- Drive with RM and HRBP S&M Talent Assessment & Calibrations feedback/roll-up for all Managers. Ensure movements are planned well on time for talent and right talent Mix is maintained at the region between continuity and managerial talent like MTs and SLPs.
- Conduct Assessment & development center for TSIs and ASEs
5. Bench Programs: Lead Development Centre for Sales end to end covering the following:
- SDP Program Design and Review
- Identification of right talent across channels
- Partner with Managers on development & placements of HIPO talent on an ongoing basis
- Drive Capability Initiatives with corporate HR and Sales development team by helping identify the needs & gaps, tracking completion, participation & effectiveness.
7. Manpower Planning: Work with Regional Manager to identify the best resourcing plan for the region. Input in annual Sales HR plan headcounts needs/challenges and proposals.
8. HR Operations: Supervise HR Admin resource in HR operations covering smooth Joiners, Leavers and Transfers process. Ensure 100% compliance of payroll processes. Be champion of HR policies in the region and ensure timely resolution of any queries reaching you.
9. Other Projects: Time to Time work with Sales & HR leadership team to drive projects in Areas of C&B, Talent and Employee Relations.
Professional Qualification/Experience :
- MBA in Human Resources from Premium B School (XLRI, TISS, SCMHRD, SIMB, MDI)
- 1-3 years- experience in human resources, in a reputed organization. FMCG experience would be an added advantage
Personal Attributes :
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change and has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Strong consultative and influencing skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership &interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships & influencing internal teams
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities